Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Water? What's That? Oh Yeah!! Water!!

It's really no mystery why I'm fat. Besides the fact that I'd rather eat fast food than healthy food, I realized that I don't drink water!

No, I don't mean that I don't drink ENOUGH water. I mean I DON'T DRINK WATER!

I realized last night that I had gone the whole day without even a drop of water. Now I know that the human body can only survive three days without water, but yet, it just doesn't occur to me to drink water throughout the day!

This is definitely something I need to work on. In an effort to change this, I have already opened my gallon of water and begun drinking it this morning. I'm going to take it with me everywhere I go today, and I'm hoping to report that when I go to bed tonight, the gallon container will be empty.

2 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

to join the challenge, email me at healthyyouchallenge at gmail dot com

ABC said...

You get lots of water "for free" in all types of food you eat. But it's good that you've started drinking it.
Let us know how it is going.

I wrote a blog post about water.
Feel free to read it.