Monday, January 14, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Well actually, this is more like the bad, the ugly, and the utterly horrifying. But regardless, here goes. This is more painful than the dreaded three way mirror!!! But it has to happen. As long as I don't LOOK at this, I can convince myself that "it's not that bad." Well, obviously, it's THAT BAD!






Well there it is. I look like a linebacker! And did I mention that I'm only five feet tall? That's right...five feet even!! But this is just the start. I've finally faced the facts, and I'm ready to deal with it.

From this point forward, Mondays will be picture day and weigh-in day.

Oh yeah...for now I'll remain anonymous (but you can call me Thin Girl...haha!) I know that you may think that anonymity doesn't allow for accountability. But trust me! Just knowing that these pictures are "out there" for the world to see is horrifying enough...enough to make me want to do something about it. Later in the process, I'll reveal my identity and let you know me better.

1 comment:

Carleen said...

he I got some bad pics of myself up on my photo blog....all you need to know is its just going to get better!!