Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nectar From Heaven, or Satan's Elixir?

This is it. This is my weakness...my downfall...the main cause for the extra fifty pounds on my butt cheeks alone!!

I love this stuff. Wait...no, I hate it. No...actually I love it. I HATE IT. But I really love it. I HATE IT!!

Okay, I hate that I love it, and I want to hate it. I'm seriously addicted! If only there was a 12-step program for Dr. Pepper addiction...or a rehab, perhaps!

I know that I have to choose. I can't be thin and have my Dr. Pepper, too...at least not right now. Okay, I'm going to make my decision. I choose....... **scratching head trying to make a decision**

2 comments:

Cherry Dolphin said...

Oh it is quite the nectar! At least the Diet version isn't bad. I think Diet Pepsi must be the worst!

Kaya Kelly said...

I quit drinking soft drinks a year ago. I now find them repulsive - maybe not repulisve, but I don't like them. I won't drink them even if they come with the meal.

No diet drinks for me either, they create cravings.